Saturday, May 9, 2009

My first blog!

So this is it! My blogging beginning! 

I don't have a distinct plan for this blog. Here is a list of possible items that may land in the blog:
- random thoughts
- inspiring poems 
- quotes and my opinions/questions
- comparisons and critiques of things that interest me
- miniature autobigraphy scattered throughout
- song lyrics
- observations
- annoying rants
- Bible verses
- ET CETERA

So, now that we're all ready for this, I shall begin with a random thought of the day:

Why are showers so dominant over baths? As a child, I bathed until the age of 12. Then I remember friends telling me that they showered. So I tried it. And since then I have probably had about 10 baths. Today I took a bath. It was much more relaxing. It took no more time than my showers normally do. It probably used close to the same amout of water as a shower. (to test this, I may put the plug in tomorrow morning for my shower). And I think I felt more clean, and my theory is that being completely submerged in water, even for a short time, allows your body to cleanse much better than having a 4 inch wide circle that only wets the area it is aimed. 

I say we bring back the bath! 

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment